The Traveller Movement (TM) is proud of its extensive links with stakeholders, universities and other NGOs on a national and international basis. Building on the respective strengths of partnerships, networks and collaborations across the, public, private and voluntary sectors is the best way that the TM can meet its objective of providing opportunities for all the Gypsy and Traveller communities we work with to shape their community and public services.TM recognizes that the challenges facing the Gypsy and Traveller communities are wide ranging and multilayered. We believe that mainstreaming these challenges through partnerships, networks and collaborations are essential. Working with others strengthens our aims, increases our reach, impact and produces tangible benefits for every partner. We are currently involved in a wide range of such projects (see bullet points below)
- Delivery partnerships with other charities and voluntary organisations
- Collaborations on research projects with various universities and institutions.
- Open-ended partnerships based on intent and common purpose
- Interagency and Regional Forums Our forums in Greater London and the regions offer an opportunity for stakeholders and service providers working with or aiming to deliver services to network , meet, share good practice and work collaboratively on identifying key issues affecting Travellers .
- Community Forums-TM participates in or co-facilitates a number of regional forums for community members. These forms offer grassroots support and advice and advocacy.
Please contact the Partnership Officer if you would like to discuss or are interested in our Partnerships Networking and Collaborations firstname.lastname@example.org