Our Training Packages
Training for Professionals
Training and awareness raising is at the forefront of all TM policy and development. All our current training packages are developed from firsthand experience and in consultation with the Traveller communities.
The approach we use to devise and deliver our training is interculturalism. Interculturalism accepts the principles of equality of rights, values and abilities but equally incorporates the development of policies to promote interaction, collaboration and exchange with people of different cultures, ethnicity or religion living in the same locality. We offer in-house customized training but also organise TM-based standard training for selected members of your staff.
All training packages are delivered by qualified and experienced trainers and co-facilitated by members of the Traveller communities. We can deliver tailored training to suit the requirements of your organisation which include:
- Planning and tailoring the training
- Agreeing parameters for the training with participants
- The use of co-facilitators
- Knowledge of policy context and legal framework.
- Clear knowledge of anti-racism and methods of building anti-racism equality into the ethos, policies and practices of organisations/institutions.
- Strategies for dealing with challenges
- Evaluation and monitoring
- Fees for customised training
Half-day (3 hrs) training: £654.50 (inclusive )
Full-day (6hrs) training: £951.50 (inclusive )
All prices are based on training delivered within M25 and include travel costs. Additional charges will apply outside of M25.
For booking and enquiries, download the Training for Professionals needs assessment form and please contact Yvonne on 0207 6072002.
Training delivery to date has included Local Authorities, Police, Legal Firms, Prison Service, Probation Services, Social Services, Health and Wellbeing teams, Community Safety teams, Civil Society Organisations.
For more information on the types of training we offer, please contact email@example.com.