Membership to the organisation is free although you are welcomed to donate to the charity. No matter how big or small. Every penny will really help.
Input from our members is extremely valuable in all the work we produce. Membership will help keep you up to date with the social policy issues affecting Gypsy Roma and Traveller communities. Membership will help shape our shared responses, campaigns, advocacy and give you a platform and voice.
Am I eligible?
- Individuals or Organisations currently connected with the Traveller Movement;
- Other persons who support the work of the Traveller Movement.
- Organisations sympathetic to the work of the Organisation.
- Membership of the Traveller Movement is open to anyone aged 16.
- It is open to everyone in the community regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability or illness, age (provided the minimum age has been reached), religious or political belief, or sexuality.
- At the time of writing, the Traveller Movement has never refused membership to any applicant and it hopes never to have to do this. In principle, however, it has to reserve the right to refuse membership to any applicant who might bring the TM into disrepute or otherwise harm the organisation.
- Regular analyses of our membership will be carried out to monitor and evaluate
Types of membership
Benefits of the membership
- Access to a host of exclusive research papers, briefings and reports for free!
- Opportunity to participate and shape the work of the organisation
- Co-production and collaboration
- An opportunity to network with others and participate in our policy steering groups.
- Joining our newsletter mailing list
- Information and discounts to our events such as our annual conference.
- Building a stronger community and ensuring your community group is part of this voice
- Utilising the organisational support from an organisation that understands your cultural heritage, approach and concerns
- Connect individuals, groups and organisations