The Pan-London partnership and collaborations Multi-agency/Interagency Forums is a new project delivered by the Traveller Movement to enable organisations to explore, develop and lead collaborative approaches to build stronger community access and pathways to better services for Romani (Gypsy), Roma and Irish Traveller communities.
Funded by Propel Stronger Communities Fund, our aim for the project is for all Romani (Gypsy), Roma and Irish Travellers to have access to community resources, ensuring they can volunteer, get support and build strong community networks.
The Project will:
- Bring together a network of public and private services through multiagency working
- Build stronger communities
- Create some joined up thinking, inclusive and strategic action plans and service delivery models
- Collaborate to reduce inequalities and open up access to services
- Share models of what works and what doesn’t
- Hear community voices and build local connections
- Upskill professionals and share good practice and expertise
- Increase access to decision makers for local communities
- Increase access to opportunity and support services
- And much more…
Let’s build a stronger, more inclusive London for our Romani, Roma and Traveller communities
Please contact the Traveller Movement team on: